Monday, January 11, 2010

Swimming...swimming...more swimming. SWIMMING!

The first day I came to Bali with my Mom's friend and my family,(28th of Dec.) all we did was relax and swim. After lunch, we changed into our bathing suits, slathered ourselves with spray sunscreen and went out to swim. There were several swimming pools(more than five, I assume). And it looked really good with the relaxing theme of the hotel, because it was sunny, flowers and palm trees were all over the place, and the pool was glittering blue. It was beautiful.

Anyway, we went to the main pool, threw all our belongings onto the deck chairs and got into the pool. Unfortunately, diving was against the rules and disturbing others were also against the rule so my Mom didn't let me jump in. :( The cool water was the perfect thing to my sticky, sunscreen-covered arms and face. It sort of soothed my skin. So I swam around, doing somersaults in the water and practicing my freestyle and stuff. I didn't really swim constantly, not like swimming lessons but more like floating on the water and melting away all the stress from school. And it felt great. Then I played with my little sister, making human pyramids and doing underwater handstands and trying to make a underwater routine. So we swam more and more and more...until six in the afternoon.

So that day was really all about swimming. 
Swimming...swimming...and more swimming. I have one more word.
SWIMMING!! 

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I went to Bali too, it was so fun!