Saturday, January 2, 2010

Bali!

On December 26th, my Mom's friend came over to our house. Our family and her family were going to go to Bali together. So we spent the 27th shopping for last-minute things, and then we were off!

4:30 a.m.
7:00 a.m.
10:00 a.m.
6:00 p.m.
10:30 p.m.

This is the most important times on 28th, when I left for Bali. First thing up, my Mom woke me up at 4:30 a.m. to get ready to go to the airport. Since our plane left at 7, we had to move quick. We skipped breakfast, and came early. So we went to Starbucks to fill up our stomach. My sister and I had hot chocolate and cinnamon buns. Then we boarded the plane and left for Bali! I slept the whole way, waking up twice or thrice. But that was all. So I can't really remember my plane trip. 10 a.m. was when we arrived at our hotel and had checked-in. My room number was 254, while Mom's friend's room was 255. We were right next to each other. :D So then, we changed into our swimsuits, practically bathed in sunscreen then went out to the pool. 6 p.m. was when we finished swimming and got showered for dinner. I ate a burger. It was good, but not as good as Burger King. :( Then we walked around the beach, which was right next to the restaurant. There were a lot of little crabs and shells. The beach was decorated with lanterns, and it was beautiful. I wrote my name in the sand with my shoes. It got erased all the time because of the tide, though. After dinner we all went in and brushed our teeth and got ready for bed while Mom and her friend talked. Ah. It was a tiring day.

No comments: