Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Summer...

If I had the choice of going anywhere for summer, without my mother's annoyingly polite quotes of how great Europe is, then I would definately for sure pick Korea. And Japan and America, but that's another story. Okay, for Korea, it'd be great 'cept all my cousins are going to school during June, so I gotta play with my four-year-old cousin, which isn't the most entertaining thing in the world, but yeah. Every year, we always to go an amusement park or a water amusement park(they're conencted) but LAST year, my gran had to get a leg surgery, causing her to use crutches and definately NAWT go anywhere, and my othe gran slipped down during climbing the mountain(she wasn't like Peak or his parents-there was a good pathway and everything-sorta like a tour thing) and...she had a couple fractures, had badly scraped hereself everywhere, and had practically cut open her head. Before you ask anything, yes, it was terrible and yes, now she's better. I think. So last year, I was stuck in the house, which also meant I was stuck with the big fat textbook that I had to bring to study...it wasn't fun. I mean, if my grans healed faster 'cause of not moving and stuff, then being stuck at their home would be just fine with me. And hopefully that helped. But in a house with no computer or laptop...now that was a teeny little problem. But I lived through it. And I'm here, telling the tale. Okay, so this time I would like to go to Korea and play properly with my cousins, make sure that my grans are okay and all that happy cuddly stuff.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

COOL!!! i love your blog~ sounds like you had a very nice holiday!!!
By the way, check my blog… I put a photo of myself.

Michael said...

Going back to some place that is familiar is one way to look at a holiday. I sometimes agree with your mother-see something different, experience a different place or culture. Certainly there would be no 4 year old cousins to watch. :-)

mh