Saturday, January 2, 2010

CHRISTMAS!!!

I'm sorry I didn't post for a long time...I was lazy on Christmas, and then my Mom's friend came, and then we had to go to Bali and there was no computer there...so...sorry, but I'll write away ASAP.

On Christmas morning, I woke up, completely frizzed out, because I didn't get to sleep much on Christmas Eve(obviously, read my christmas eve post!). But I remembered that it was Christmas, and most important of all...PRESENTS!!(hehe) so I looked under my pillow and there was my present from Santa! I got presents from my family too, so I'll list them underneath. And I will put the pics on later, as soon as I can.

1. Juicy Couture wallet
2. Blue velour tracksuit
3. Matching blue shoes
4. Black cargo pants
5. Jeans
6. A scarf
7. A green dress
8. Rp. 500,000
9. A book(that i really wanted)
10. 3 DVDs

So that day was all about presents and food and everything...I loved all my presents!!!!
Hope you guys all had a great Christmas too!!

No comments: