Monday, October 19, 2009

Yay!! It's Break time!

It's the first day of the official term break!! Yeah!! I slept in until 9. :-D I could've slept more, but you know........my mother and sister would've woken me up anyway. So I mooched around the house, going on the computer, reading...It was so nice without homework, or school!!! I'm not going anywhere, so my day looks like:

Wake up
Eat breakfast
Read/go on the computer
Start my lesson homework. Yawwwnnn...
Eat lunch
Free time
Go do some whatever lessons I have
Play some more
Eat dinner
Read/go on the computer
Go to sleep

I love it!! It's such a nice little break. Mr. Smith, we should have more of these stuff more often. Hehe :-)



1 comment:

Michael said...

Yes, I agree, Hyun Jin. These breaks are wonderful. You can be the representative to ask Mr. Smith for more. :-)

It looks like your schedule is just perfect. You have a little to do with your extra lessons, but time to be on the computer for fun also. Don't forget time with a good book, too. I didn't see that on your schedule.

Have you commented on any of the other blogs yet? Nadia P. has just posted her first entry.

Be well.

mjh