Saturday, October 17, 2009

Earthquake!!!

Yesterday, there was an earthquake!! I was taking an shower when I felt dizzy. I swayed side by side, and I thought it was just me. I didn't even think it was an earthquake. It was like I was glued on  the floor, and somebody was pushing me side by side, except the whole bathroom moved with me. I was just about to turn off the shower when I heard my maid screaming. She started to shout out something, and I knew it was an earthquake. Last time the 7.2 earthquake hit, the maid told us it was an earthquake too, so now I knew it was an earthquake. I threw on my clothes and rushed down the stairs with my mom and my maid. It was so scary. I started panicking, and I almost cried. There wasn't any more shaking or anything while I was running down, but I was still terrified. I had a feeling of trepidation at the pit of my stomach. Until now, I always wanted to experiment an earthquake, because I was curious how it felt. But now I do not ever want to experience an earthquake again, in my LIFE!!!!! 

2 comments:

Michael said...

Yes, Hyun Jin, I felt the quake, too. I was in Pondok Indah hospital visiting a friend up on the 5th floor. The whole place was really swaying back and forth, back and forth. We got out of there in ha hurry, but there was a mash of people in the stairwell.

Hope holiday has started well for you.

mjh

gillian said...

hey Hyun Jin
i was not there when it happened i was some where else right now i am in Malaysia it has been fun read my blog i have said lots of things hope your holiday is going well

gillian