Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Cool iMac

After I came back from my lessons, I booted up my computer, and went to Photo Booth. I tried Photo Booth once, but then I only used the normal one. Now I found out there were at least twelve different effects and backgrounds!! My sister and I fooled around, and tried almost all different kinds of backgrounds. So at the end, there was a picture of me and my sister on a roller-coaster, picture of me near the Eiffel tower, the Yosemite falls and on a beach. It was so much fun. I had seen these effects on my friends' laptops, and I really liked taking funny pictures, so when I got my iMac, I'd hoped I had Photo Booth. The background I liked the most was the roller coaster. The screen actually moved, so it was as if we were actually riding the roller coaster when we took the picture. It was cool. And now I'm going to take another picture at Photo Booth!
Hehe....^_^   

4 comments:

Michael said...

Yes, photo booth is great fun. You can certainly make yourself look pretty silly with very little trouble. :-)

How about posting a photo booth picture of you and your sister?

How about using iMovie to make a short piece and post it...just for practice. I may try to post my first movie later today. The subject may not be great, but I want the practice and knowledge of knowing how to do it.

I'm very happy you've joined the iMac family, HJ.

mjh

Michael said...

Zoe just posted a movie taken with her camera on her machine. You could do the same with your new iMac.

Check it out.

mjh

Jane Lee said...

You're so lucky that you got a new iMac

Nadia Kalindas said...

Hi Hyun Jin this is me Nadia.K I have an iMac too at home me and my cousin took vedios too in the photo booth but we were pretending that we both went rock climbing it was fun.