Thursday, October 1, 2009

Vocabulary Sentences

1. The fee to watch the worldwide famous ventriloquist perform was very expensive.

2. I wouldn't want to make friends with people who are malicious, or selfish.

3. "Anna! Will you please stop bellowing inside the classroom!" Ms. Marrello scolded.

4. Everyone in my family is mortal, unlike the immortal greek gods.

5. The sight of the aurora in the clear sky was simply overwhelming for me.

6. Breaking your wrist is not a blunder-it's a serious problem!!!

7. An old woman was idly drinking coffee.

8. The homework he gave us to do was very perplexing-I didn't understand anything!

9. The flu is always a rampant, unfortunate sickness.

10. The outer space is vast, and is filled with mysteries. 

1 comment:

Michael said...

Nice work on these sentences, Hyun Jin. The presentation is neat and attractive, the subject matter very well performed. I think we're ready to move to the next list.