Friday, October 23, 2009

Uh-oh, break's ending!

I was really excited for the break, and now I'm all sad again. This is the official last day of our break, because tomorrow's the weekends and we always get weekends off!! I really enjoyed my nine-day break, but now I want a longer vacation! Sigh. Oh well. One thing I thought that could've gone better was that if I actually had a schedule for my day. Nine days passed by like a blur-unlike school days(LOL) but I don't really remember anything except reading, typing and homework. Next time when there's a break, I think I'll try to plan a schedule and spend my break wisely, unlike this one. I mean, this was very nice and relaxing too! Don't misunderstand me, people!!!   

P.S. How come breaks pass by a blur and school days practically drag by???

1 comment:

Michael said...

Yes, Hyun Jin, breaks do pass by so quickly. I'm in Vancouver now and looking at a long, long flight to get back into Jakarta on Sunday. Monday will be a tired day!

I agree about having some sort of schedule to accomplish things and be able to look back on the time and see what you've done or accomplished. I sort of had a schedule, and it is helpful to be able to review what I did. Actually, blogging every day is a way to focus, then you can go back over the blog posts and see what you did each day.

Have you had a chance to look at the blogs of others, see what they've done on break, and make comments?

See you soon.

mjh