Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Lying v.s. Asking any questions you want.

If I was given the choice to lie or to ask any questions I want, I would choose asking any questions privilege. Why?
1. I am a sucker for gossip. :)
2. I hate it when I walk into my parents' room, and they abruptly stop talking. I'm like, "what's up?" and they're like, "nuh-thing you need to know". It drives me crazy. :(
3. You get to find out the truth and the facts. I think that's good, better than knowing false stuff about something.
4. Questions help you learn more about something or someone. :P
5. I would know secrets about my family, I would keep their secrets, which would result to family trusting each other more.

3 comments:

Nora Trapp said...

SAME, I hate it when my parents ignore my questions. HAHA, LOL NICE PIC... good job!!!

Middle School Si Won said...

I love your reasons. I agree with you. I ALSO LIKE YOUR PIC!

Mickeyoung said...

Number 2, I really agree with that. IT JUST DRIVES ME CRAZY!!! Haha... Nice job.