Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Advertising

Target Audience: Old ladies, in sixties
Product: Boots

Kinds of boots elders want:
1. Comfortable
2. Boots that will keep their feet warm
3. Safe
4. Simple boots, not too fancy
5. Dry easily

Ad:
Our new line of cozy-nook boots are out! These deliciously comfortable and spongy boots won't make you get blisters and pinched toes after wearing them. Cozy-nook boots are lined with thick fur(man-made) and crafted with silky soft suede, which will keep your feet toasty warm even after walking in the snow for a long time. Even better, these fantastic boots dry easily in the sun, without having to make a big fuss out of them. This piece of footwear has a thorough, good grip to avoid slipping on snow, has no heels and comes in black, tan and white-simple, but still stylish!

8 comments:

Maya ♥ said...

GET OUT
deliciously comfortable? :)
you make me want them! and im not even 60!

- Maya

Michelle Layanto said...

:) THATS COOOL! haha cozy-nook :) lol

XD Michelle

Nora Trapp said...

OMG, I'm so buying those!!! You made it sound so cool, comfortable etc. You have a born talent for advertising!!! AWESOME JOB

Valentina said...

I agree with Michelle! It does sound like the perfect boots for 60 year-olds! HAHA!

Anonymous said...

Hi Hyun Jin this is me Nadia.k
I like your advertizment and you used good adjectives in the writing. Keep up the great work.

Maria said...

Those boots sound great! Where can I buy a pair? Very nice adjectives. Nice work Hyun Jin!

Middle School Si Won said...

Nice adjectives! Cozy nook boots :) I really like your ad

Emma said...

Nice ad, Hyun Jin :> :)

you have many very good adjectives in this ad. I just seriously want to buy them. Just that I'm not 60 yet.:(