Monday, May 24, 2010

Jonas's Journal Entry

The Ceremony of Twelve has just finished and I'm now the Receiver of Memories, which is the highest honored position you could get. But I'm confused, scared, anxious, nervous and apprehensive about the biggest challenge of my life before me. I'm not sure I really have that 'special qualities' you need, like wisdom, integrity, intelligence, courage and the "capacity to see beyond" or something like that. I mean, I think shape-shifting, the one that happened with the apples is that "capacity to see beyond" but even that, I'm not sure.
The last Receiver of Memories failed, and now she's disgrace-what's going to happen to me?

2 comments:

Michelle Layanto said...

Nice post Hyun Jin XD I was'nt sure either on the thing about "capacity to see beyond" :)

Michelle XD

Elise said...

HYUN JIN !
this was a good post because you covered a lot of stuff. But I think it's a little more than 5 sentences. :P