Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Projects and Tests

The second month of 2010 has unfolded! Which also means the big pile of projects and tests were starting to leak onto our shoulders. Right now, I have a Math project, which is building a house. I have to design the rooms and furnitre, pick the materials and find out the cost of my dream house. It also has to be eco-friendly and I have to write a paragraph for each step. Where should I build my house? I want it to be a hot place, so the solar-power panels can work and but I also want my house to be in a cold place, so it will be useful for my spa and gym I am trying to install. *Huff*. I was thinking of Switzerland at first, because I wanted a big modern house somehwere clean, but...I guess my solar-power panels don't really work there. Hmmmm.......what should I do?????

1 comment:

Gordon said...

I think Switzerland will be pretty okay, since there's still light in the morning and Solar Panels are pretty expensive and produces very less energy, so how about using Biomass, Wind mills, and maybe a small dam? Eskimos look like they're supposed to be all white because they's no sunlight, but the light gets reflected on the ice so that's why they look black. That's also why hikers are also quite tan.