Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Overbooked agenda..

Wow...it's already February...already 6 months of school! For the past couple of weeks, I have not enjoyed school. Life has been miserable, miserable and you know what? Miserable. I had a Spanish test(Which I aced but I still had to study long and hard!), Geometry Summative(I finished already), Science Plate Tectonics presentation with poster, Pacer, The Mile, Sit-ups and Push-ups, Sit and Reach. I now have a Spanish culture project that I haven't even started and it's due in 2 weeks, a Math project(building a house. I am now making the roof and writing Paragraph 4 and 5. I have not started on costs. So that's on my agenda), and a Formative Science this Friday. I am going crazy. I stay up until midnight these days, and have only 6hr. 30 mins. of sleep because of all this homework. My Math lesson teacher piles me a whole load too, while I have to practice my cello and piano as well. I'm tired and crabby everyday,and all I can think about is sleep. It's not very nice. I am very tired right now as well. My head hurts and I have stupid String Chamber Music Society after school. I think I will sleep at midnight today. Again.Ugggghhhh. Here, let me show you my overbooked agenda.

2:40 p.m. class ends
3:00 Strings Chamber starts
3:45 Strings Chamber finishes
4:00 I get home
4:00-5:30 Piano practice
5:30 Leave for my Cello lesson
6:00 Cello lesson
6:30 Finish cello lesson
7:00 Come home and eat dinner
7:30 Finish dinner and start Math homework
8:30...Oh, well, you get the idea!

1 comment:

Michelle Layanto said...

HYUN JIN!!!
yea we have SCMS! but still, woww thats a load of things to do....

Michelle :) :) :)