Tuesday, December 15, 2009

VPA concert

15th of December...2009! The Annual(?) VPA concert!!!! I'm in Strings, so naturally I'm a performer. Michelle and Maya are in Strings too, so we'll all go to FAT together. We're playing the Harry Potter theme song and this other song. I'm a little nervous...but not really. I'm not, because the Advanced Strings is playing too, so they sit on the outskirts of the Orchestra, facing the audience. Besides, I've practiced a lot. I will not make a mistake. I hope. I am performing at 1 and 6 p.m. today. It's English now, and as soon as I finish eating lunch, I have to get changed and go to FA6(Dr. Eng's office) and get my cello tuned, and then sit and PERFORM! Luckily, I'm not in Movement or anything so I don't have to change. The only thing I'm worried about is my shoes. I forgot them, and my Mom's not here right now and my maid doesn't know anything about my shoes(there's in a different closet) so I can't bring them to school. Michelle wore purple shoes today, and she brought black shoes so she said I could borrow her purple shoes. Thank God! Purple's a really dark color so hopefully Dr. Eng will not notice. I brought my clothes(black&white) and my rockstop so that's nothing to worry about. I think. So my one o'clock plans are set. But for my 6 o'clock, it's not so I'll set it right now. After VPA, I'm going to go to Maths lesson. It starts from 3:30 to 4:3o. Then I'll come home at about 5. I'll eat a really quick snack, then go to FA6 with my cello before 5:30. Then I'll perform again and then my VPA day would be finished. I can't wait till it finishes. I always hate concerts. They are sooo annoying. Really. I hate concerts. Because you need to wear Black&White, which I always forget, and I always need to bring my good cello to school! My cello weights like, a ton and it's not very pleasant to walk up the slope of the ramp with a heavy backpack, a folder, a shopping bag containing clothes and a heavy cello! It really sucks. :(

No comments: