Sunday, December 20, 2009

Breakfast at Starbucks...

20th of December. It's a bright Sunday morning........Sleep-ins every day....that's what breaks are meant for... "I need a break from cooking too!!" Mom declares...so...our solution...?

BREAKFAST AT STARBUCKS!!!! (Instead of Tiffany's :P)

It's 9 o'clock right now...I am in Starbucks, typing.

The table beside me is littered with...
Toffee Nut Latte
Cappuccino
Hot Chocolate
Mini sandwiches
Oatmeal raisin cookies

All empty...devoured by my family and me!!

I love going to Starbucks for breakfast because the food there tastes great and it's relaxing to just chat with my family and eat and blog...the store's empty so it's really quiet. Break is great.....!!!!!




1 comment:

Michael said...

I agree with breakfast at Starbucks (not Tiffany's). The food is great, but how about the aroma when you walk in the door. The greatest.

Haven't seen a post in a few days, HJ. Can you get back?

mh