Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Break Time!!

Winter break is almost here! I can't wait for the sleeping-in days to begin again. It makes me happy just thinking about it. And for 3 weeks too! I am going to Singapore and Bali, and it will be relaxing, relaxing relaxing!!! YEAH! :-D. But this week's filled with tests. For example, I had a Math Summative today, have my Hydrocycle project due tomorrow or Friday, and a science test on Friday. That's what I hate about just before break starts. About three weeks before break starts, tests and projects practically pours itself on you. I had 4 projects and 3 tests coming up at the same time. It was very stressing. That's the first 2 weeks. Now it's a bit okay. Phew! Oh well. My mom keeps saying that I have to get used to it but it's still a little hard on me. In 5th grade, you barely had any homework. You had a three-page long packet that was not due until next week, (and that was only assigned about once in three months) and sometimes a page of math homework. But other than that, just reading. Maybe PIE was too easy on me. Hehe. Poor 5th graders. They will have to get used to MS when they come up. Just like we will have to for 7th Grade! Speaking of 7th Grade, some seventh graders told me that when you go up to 7th grade, you wish you went back to 6th grade. How is that possible? I mean, 6th grade is already hard enough, people. I don't need more homework or tests. And that's FINAL! Don't you agree, diary? At least that makes two of us. Anyway, back to my glorious, homework-free break imagination. I'll sleep in until 9 every morning, read, go on the computer, read more, do a teeny bit of my math homework, eat lunch, play,...etc. AND THEN! I WILL GO TO SINGAPORE AND BALI! THE BEACH! THE POOL! THE SHOPPING MALL!!! Aaaah! I can hardly wait. I'll probably come back from Singapore, my hands ladyn with shopping bags and from Bali, even more tanned then before. Yeah. I'll still write, like I am doing now. Yup. I'll sign up for the break writing. Although if Dad doesn't bring his laptop, that might not happen. But oh well. Everybody needs and wants a break. I am one of those people!

No comments: