Sunday, April 18, 2010

Psych

On Friday, Ms. Marrello's class saw Psych. It was a mystery TV show.

Gus & Sean's Case 1 Profile:

Crime: First fake kidnapping, then a real murder.
Detective: Sean and Gus
Villain: Mr. McCallum
Victim: Mr. McCallum Jr.
Suspect: Mr. McCallum
Alibi: "I was so devastated about my son missing that I cut my wrist off to suicide! Do you think I killed and kidnapped him?" -Mr. McCallum
Witness: McCallum Jr.'s dog
Evidence: 2 dead bodies, gun, coffee mug, blood on the corner of the table, canvas bag where the ransom money was
Clues: Bloody whisker of dog, Mr. McCallum's "cut off" wrist, the medication for dog bites in the bathroom
Red Herring: The canvas bag Katarina was carrying with the clothes for the thrift shop.
Investigation: Police Investigation, with Gus and Sean
Tension, Danger, Suspense: When Sean explains the case to Mr. McCallum, in his bedroom.
Surprise Ending: The Dad was the killer of his own son and his friend.

1 comment:

Maya ♥ said...

Nice job HJ. :) (im kind of using yours for inspiration. haha) I forgot what the episode was about until I read this. Great!!

- InuKag4evr