Wednesday, April 21, 2010

The Fitness testing

Today I have the Pacer, the push-ups and the curl-ups. I hate Fitness Testing, it's really not fun. The Mile was really hard as well. Yes, even with your iPods. It's painful, because I want to stop running but you sort of...can't. But if I had to choose between the Mile Run and the Pacer, I would choose the Mile Run, because there is a definite end to that. But Pacer, you need to go on and on until your limit, and that is really really PAINFUL AND HARD. I'm nervous as well, because I got worse on the Mile and the Sit 'n' Reach, and I have to improve on two for me to get an A. I can improve on the sit-ups and push-ups, but still. What if I don't? Aaaaaaah!!! This is hard, hard, hard.

I don't think you should try your very very best from the start. I mean, try your best but just save your mega-ultra-brilliant score till the last fitness testing because if you do your very very very very best, then it's gonna be a bit hard to overcome that score at the next fitness testing. I mean, if you stretched and stretched and stretched and got 21.5 or something on Sit 'n' Reach, and then you would have to stretch and stretch and stretch and stretch to get beyond that. And....people don't really do that. That's what happened to me. Of course, three fourths of the fault is mine, because I don't think I really worked that hard. I did not do enough sports. But the other quarter left...I got 14.5 for my Sit 'n' Reach, and then I quit gymnastics. Then I never got better at Sit'n' Reach. See what I mean? My friend Hella was also like that. She thought we only did the fitness testing once(she's new) and she tried her ultra best at the pacer. And now she can't recover. Re-testing won't help. Your fitness skills will not get better in 2 days!

Well, I really hate the Fitness Testing. It's painful X3, hard X3 and not fun X3. I just wish it would be all over! Thank God that this is the last fitness test of the year...But still!!!!Ugggggghhhhhhhhh...

No comments: